I have been told that I am a difficult person to get to know. Many people just don’t know how to take me. I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a tortilla shell with cheese sauce and…sorry. I’m kinda hungry. For burritos.
Anyway, in the spirit of transparency, goodwill, and the desire to truly connect with others I present the following list about my true personality. The unvarnished truth about the real, authentic, David Brink.
According to the results of Buzzfeed quizzes.
- I am a Gryffindor.
- I am a combo of Shuri, Groot, and Spiderman.
- My most polarizing personality trait is my assertiveness.
- The people I hate most are “wannabes” (although that song still slaps).
- I should be a doctor or a nurse.
- My personality type is the architect (according to my food preferences).
- I am an introvert (also according to food).
- I am more emotional than logical (according to my McDonald’s preferences).
- People love me for my dependability.
- I am Princess Belle.
- I am an IHOP.
- I am 100% marriage material.
- I am emotionally smart. Whatever that means.
- I am personable and outgoing. You know, for an introvert (see #7).
- My actual age is 18, and my emotional age is 65.
- I am a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- I am Princess Tiana (which is odd since I was Belle a few quizzes ago…).
- My dominant personality trait is curiosity.
- I am extremely sexy.
- I am more of a Starbuck’s person than a Dunkin person.
- I am a fast eater.
- My favorite carb is garlic bread.
- I truly belong in the 80’s.
- I am a creative genius (according to my preferred toppings for Froyo).
- I will marry and then divorce Jake Gyllenhaal.
Well, there you have it. I hope it was informative for you. I know it was for me. See you next week for more MonDAVEs.
P.S. There’s a lot of food stuff in this one. Total coincidence. Sorry. Also the title is a Who reference which is just fun for me.
P.P.S. I literally* sat and took those silly quizzes on Buzzfeed for two hours to come up with this list. That’s the kind of dedication I have to this blog and for you, my public. You’re welcome.
*real literally, not millennial literally.